Saturday, March 31, 2012

Attention my Loyal Followers...

Due to the "OVERWHELMING" comments and suggestions for my website layouts and ideas, I'm going to change......drumroll please......ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!!! Muahahahhahaaa!

I've handed the images off to Mike and he'll be working on making them web pages over the next couple of weeks in between work and hanging out with me. He's a good husband that way. I'll be sure to let ya'll know when it is up and running so you can check it out and tell all your famous friends to hire me for freelance work. ..........Bwahahhahaa...( I just couldn't keep a straight face!) See you kids around the interwebs!

Cas

1 comment:

Zane Wooder said...

Sometimes no change is better then any change. If it ain't broke then don't fix it would apply here to.

-Zane of ontario honey

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.