Thursday, March 8, 2012

Apple of my Eye


My darling husband snagged the nice camera for work today, so you get a photobooth snapshot. This is the last of this little series. At least until I use up the rectangular canvas first....I think I have six or seven... So I need to paint on those before I invest in more square ones.

I am on to the next painting! It is a portrait, but on panel. It's stalled for the moment because...well...the drawing is pretty good and I don't want to ruin it by painting on top of it. Haha! How silly is that?

1 comment:

Mike Grace said...

Lookin good! Love that you keep doing paintings.

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.