Friday, March 30, 2012

Just A Little Bonkers...

One thing I really miss about school is our critique sessions. I learned so much! We were able to get our points across by drawing, making weird sounds and motioning with our hands. That's kinda hard to do on blogs... Well! My friend Adam Sevy posted a little sketch that I suddenly fell in love with, so I colored the lil guy. Then I colored it again. Then I critiqued it, but with neon lines to get my point across. It was really cool and fun to do. So if any of you feel the urge to go crazy and do this with my stuff, I'll post it and then I'll show the improvements you suggest! Wouldn't that be cool? Just like school again!




Thank you Adam for putting up with my Crazy! Be sure to check out his blog too. http://theadamsevy.blogspot.com/

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.