Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Easter Printables




Every week, I have a "craft" day with my two year old. I drew these lil' guys up, and then I cut them and we tape them to the wall.  She loves arranging them just so on the wall. Older kids might like to color them, or you could attach them to popsicle sticks and have a little puppet show. Or you could hide them around the house and have your kids search for them. 

I'm selling the pdf's on etsy for $0.25 (the eggs are free) and you can print off as many as you like.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/thepapersandwich


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.