Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My First April Fools Prank

If you want to make my grandma's deviled eggs you need our family's basic ingredients for everything (tunafish sandwiches, egg salad, macaroni salad, deviled eggs...). You boil the eggs then half them and put all the yolks in a bowl. Add some Mayo, mustard, sweet relish, black olives(chopped up), onion powder and a dash of paprika. Tada! Super yuppy deviled eggs. 


I've never been one to do pranks. I found this idea on Pinterest and it seemed harmless enough. It had fun making it even if Vienna fussed a bit.


Basically, Mike is the best as you can see here.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.