Thursday, May 17, 2012

Use what'cha got

I don't have a light table. I wish I did. I know I could technically get my husband to make me one, but....meh. So During the day, I use my living room window and last night I did this:

Drawing is part of a super secret project! Muahahaha!

The glass is usually my acrylic's palette and the lamp is one we got at Home Depot for a couple of bucks. I use the lamp for lighting my recent self portraits and general use in the room. Makeshift and temporary, but it works. In other random art conversions, I use a laptop stand for a small drawing table, or easel for my smaller paintings. 

What are some things you've converted for your art uses? 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.