Sunday, October 5, 2014

More Inktober

Day 3 of #inktober
I totally get why mom's put laundry on the back of the couch now! To keep the toddlers from unfolding everything. I hope to paint this one by the end of the week. 

Day 4 of #inktober

This fish is from last year's series of #Inktober drawings and it has been patiently waited to be inked all that time. I think I might do some more fish this year but maybe fish that are native to my new home in the state of WA instead of FL. Squishing them into squares an interesting challenge

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.