Friday, February 3, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

I am finding that the busier I am, the more I accomplish. Isn't it funny how it works out that way. I have two part time jobs, and I'm a housewife and artist. When I had AAAAALLLLL the time in the world, it seemed impossible to finish anything! Now that my personal time is more limited, I feel like I'm cranking out finished stuff! It's so exciting and fulfilling to be working and have deadlines again.

Speaking of finishing stuff... I am 3/4 through that monster quilt! I'll update you more as it draws nearer.  I've got an oil painting in the works, but I think I'll post that Monday and.... I did end up making those cinnamon rolls! I made a huge mess, and they looked ugly, BUT they tasted great!

...we totally ate a couple.....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.