Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Not Strictly Illustrative


I'm a kid who can't decide which interest to pursue 100% of the time. I juggle about three projects over the course of a week. For example, this week's docket includes Oil Painting some fruit, The Quilt (that may just kill me), aaaannnnnd.... whatever I feel like. I might work on one of my comic books, or my website or maybe I'll just go make some cinnamon rolls. Who knows. 


Anyway, I made these little gems. I call 'em "Snifflelopes" (sniffle+envelopes). The fabric protects and hides those ugly plastic pouches for travel kleenex's. Mine always get thrashed in my backpack or purse, so my sister and I came up with these.


3 comments:

Emily Davis said...

snifflelopes... so cute. :)

Shara Mills said...

What a great idea. I could go for one of those right now. *sniffle* Do you have an etsy shop?

Cassie said...

Thanks! As for the etsy shop, Shara, I did have one for a while, but I closed it down for now. I need to build up inventory before I go at it again.I'd need 25-50 products and I'd have to post new products 3 or more times a week to really make any sales. So.... Eventually. In the meantime, I can send you one if you like.

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.