Monday, June 3, 2013

More Mom Life

While we make dinner, Vienna sits in a little swing. Well, her little butt gurgled and when I walked over to peek at her diaper! She had leaked into the little seat! So with a burp cloth and and extra set of hands, Vienna was whisked to the changing table. (a burp cloth is much easier to clean than drops of poop on the carpet) 

Funny. I now know why my bjorn isn't such a great carrier. I'm so glad I have my ergo and ring sling. 


Mike's work has a pool table with their logo on the felt in the office. On Friday's, they guys take the afternoon to blow off steam and play a little. I'm kinda glad Mike forgot his lunch so I could come visit. 



I am nearly caught up with May... just as I approach June. Hahaha. Isn't that just the way? I'm so amazed I've been able to keep up with it. It's mostly because of Mike. He bathes Miss Vienna each night so I can have some down time. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.