Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Monsters are so FUN!!!

There is something about hanging out with my twin sister that gets my creative juices flowing. I think that having her area of expertise be in another field(interior design) is extremely helpful. We both know the basic principles of design and art, but are different enough that a lot of the competition of our childhood is gone. This was created, after a day of my twin, Sam, helped me design several quilts and make them (aka she designed and I took notes). So... Thanks SAM!

ps. I like monsters.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.