Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stupid Birds

I live in a very old building (145 yrs) and birds live in ours as well as the ones surrounding it. I hate them with a passion. They leave droppings all over my stairs and porch as well as our cars! Now they've taken to eating my basil, thyme and parsley. They've even attacked my pansies! My big, manly husband has shot a few of them with his pellet gun, which works a little, but not enough to really get rid of them. We have other plans in the works however and the herbs have been moved inside. We'll see if they'll live....

1 comment:

Mike Grace said...

Haha! This is a bit morbid and really funny. Good to see you sharing your feelings ;-)

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.