Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Walking Home... well Trying Anyway

So I understand why people ask if I need a ride. They are trying to be charitable and thoughtful. I can appreciate that, but seriously. I live about a half a mile from my church building and most of the people offering me rides live closer than I do. I have a very sedentary job, so this is one of my few opportunities to walk (mostly because I don't make time for it, but still....) Any way. Its a good time to think about all the great stuff I learned and plan my week, or just enjoy the beautiful weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol i can picture this

About Me

My photo
I am an illustrator, bookbinder, painter, doodler, list-maker, and wife. I love food. I am what can be categorized as a dabbler. I love trying new things, but I always come back around to art and illustration. I just can't help it.